Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Dott. Siracusa Travel
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, email, surname, gender, telephone number, address, state, postcode, city, Cookies and Usage data.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Method of processing
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the owner;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
It is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the ” European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. described, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until the fulfillment of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data more for a long time until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of collected data
User data is collected to allow the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: contacting the user, interaction with social networks and external platforms and Display of content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Contact the User
• Interaction with external social networks and platforms
• Display of content from external platforms
Contact Form (this Application)
– The User, by filling out the contact form with their Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data Collected: zip code, city, last name, email, address, first name, phone number, gender, and state.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of services allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data related to the pages where it is installed.
Instagram Widget (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram is an image display service operated by Instagram, Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font style display service operated by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of services allows to carry out interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application.
Interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the privacy settings of the User related to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data related to the pages where it is installed.
Facebook’s Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.).
The Facebook “Like” button and social widgets are Facebook social network interaction services provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent in every moment. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of their Data. The User can oppose the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Data. Personal. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their data by the Owner.
• receive their data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or the Services connected by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may contain also Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to requests „Do Not Track ”
This Application does not support“ Do Not Track ”requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Last modified: January 19, 2021